Social Media

7.20 One Fine Day

by - 9:43 PM


17th Foundation Celebration slash Acquaintance Party slash Nutrition Month Celebration in Pisay CMC!! 

July 20, 2015


We visited our beloved alma mater earlier because there’s going to be an event. At first, I was not really planning to go to Pisay because I was supposed to have an exam this morning, but then the exam was postponed. So boom, got nothing to do, and I was lucky that my batchies were still in Iligan, that’s why I was able to come with them. And then, we encountered Amyzz and Jaeius and then our lower years that were also alumni already, same as us. 

The Zenith Batchmates ft Sir Rolex. It's unnoticeable where our teacher is, right?

Credits to Sir Chris Ramayla.

Credits to Sir Chris Ramayla.


We met old faces and new faces, as well. We chatted with our teachers, bonded with our old friends that still remained in Pisay, cheered on our respective leagues during the Sorting and the Amazing Race, roamed around the school while taking in the lots of changes, enjoyed the free lunch given to us (huhu Alumni Perks, so love it), played basketball with my batchies and of course, reminisced our high school memories. 


A girl playing during the Amazing Race.

With the new SMART officers. SMART is an organization of students enthusiastically inclined in science, mathematics, and technology, that are also as well, capable to become leaders in school.
This school I will forever be indebted with, because of all the knowledge and fun and experience and struggles and pressures it had given me, that molded the person I am today. ❤ 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feed back! Please respect.